Shrimp With Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 lb of large shrimp (about 20); deveined, shells removed, rinsed in cold water and dried well with paper towels
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 small or 1 large shallot, small chop
- 4 cups of organic tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- zest of 1 large lemon about
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 lb of angel hair pasta (capellini)
- fresh basil leaves (optional, but would really make it great!), chiffonade
Heat up a large pot of water for the pasta.
When oven has reached 450 degrees, add the shrimp and cook for about 7 minutes. Then remove from the oven and set aside.
Heat up a large pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the butter.