Lemon Dill Tuna Salad
- 2 x 5 oz cans of dolphin friendly, solid white albacore tuna in water, drained well
- 1 celery stalk, small dice
- 1 tbsp red onion, small dice
- 1 1/2 tbsp good mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped fine
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- kosher salt
Fold everything together until well combined. Season to taste with salt if necessary.
Serve immediately or refrigerate.
*Reminder, this blog will be officially named Foodism Mom at the URL www.foodismmom.com
as of October 7th, 2010.