I have no cooking to talk about today but I did want to share a few kitchen tools that I am quite fond of and use on an almost daily basis.
- Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Everyday Pan with Medium Dome Cover It has definitely become my go-to pan. I use it several times a day. An appropriate pan for almost anything. Love it!
- Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set, Clear I do most of my mixing in these bowls. Glass is great because it doesn't scratch like my stainless steel bowls. They are also simple enough to use as serveware.
- Demarle Silpat 11-3/4-by-8-1/4-Inch Nonstick Silicone Baking Mat Whether baking cookies or broiling chicken breasts, nothing sticks to these. Your baking sheets will stay pristine and you'll save on foil usage.
- MIU 4-Piece Silicone Spatulas Set, Pastel Colors They are perfect for scrambling eggs and made of silicone so they don't melt in the pan. The smallest one scrapes the remnants out of a jar like nothing else can.
- Bosch TAS4511UC Tassimo Single-Serve Coffee Brewer, Silk Silver I don't drink coffee but it makes my hubby a glorious cup of Joe every morning. That's enough to make me happy!
- Pop-Up Toaster, 4 Slot/ 4 Slice, Extra-Wide Slots, Stainless Steel This aids us in breakfast making almost everyday. Toast, bagels (there is a bagel button), waffles and English muffins cook up nicely. Yes, we love our carbs.