With a few simple ingredients I had around, I made the most delicious salmon carpaccio. All the holiday eating, okay gorging, I had been doing was starting to make me feel a little bloated. This and some noodle soup made a refreshing and light dinner.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May 2011 be the best year ever. xoxo
- 1/3 lb sashimi grade salmon, sliced 1/4 to 1/3 inch thick
- ground sea salt or kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red onion, small dice
- 1 to 2 tbsp capers, drained